Capturing my thoughts

*Sneeze*

Whoo...arghh..the flu virus has overwhelmed me...had been fighting it since last week, till it got worst on Sunday with the waves of headaches!!! And now, so sick today that I didn't go for work, so I had some free time to improve my blog. Ha...I should be happier, to be able to take a good rest (finally) and charged up for an exciting and busy weekend!

Wee! Bringing Weizhong down to Weekend Connection tmrw, he called me and said that his mom may be coming! Haha! Great! And there's Han Rong as well, but yet to confirm with him...We'll gonna have a great time this weekend at church!

Looking forward to Sat JAMs mini-big day as well! Visited Soon Gek (New Sweet Little Contact) and invited her to come down, she actually said Yes!... Hallelujah! Need to double confirm with her mum on friday again (can't wait to call her...). Oh, a little bit about her (Soon Gek), she came down for JAMs a few months back, guessed she was afraid and cried badly that day, and didn't want to come back, so I have been visiting her to encourage her and most importantly, be a friend to her. Now she's more open and enjoyed my visits! (Praise God!) Will be taking pictures of my bus, W01 this week...my students are really cute! I simply love them! Thank God for them! haha! Will show ya their pics someday (provided I've learnt to put up the pics..)

Ooh, finally..found this blogskin...haha, luv it coz there's the golden retriever there!
Pretty Pretty! Heez! Well, gotta go preprare and see the doc le, arghh...medicine...


1:05 PM